Are you an aspiring Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment? We’re looking for strong candidate who will be responsible for creating designs and implementation for the parts of enterprise Java application running on Tomcat. We believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success and are looking for an engineer who can work in a highly collaborative, distributed and cross functional Agile team and will take a lead role in providing design , solution and code for our learner management system and also be responsible for code reviews and ensuring unit tests and overall integration tests to help with the quality of the product.
We are expanding our development team and adding additional positions to start developing and maintaining our enterprise learner management system which lets our 6000+ customers consume content from a variety of sources and with different features that fit the needs of learner. We believe that our customers deserve the best experience and we are delivering on those with state of the art product that you will be working on. You could be the one to help us achieve our goal!
- Ability to understand critical customer needs and provide solution, design and code for our enterprise JAVA application.
- Work hand-in-hand with rest of the team for functional implementation and also help identify coding patterns and anti-patterns and also support of the implementation of the patterns through code reviews.
- Helps break down, estimate, and provide just-in-time design for small increments of work.
- Collaborates with different people in variety of situations.
- Deliver quality micro services and promotes improvements in version control, continuous integration, project build, and project automation.
- Test-drives clean, quality code, working closely with other Agile team members.
- Consistently follows software development methodology
Knowledge and Skills
- 5- 7 years of industry experience
- Must have the ability to understand a requirements / problem, provide solution , create design documents, help with implementation and create unit and integration tests
- Must have experience creating enterprise web application using server side JAVA running under Tomcat web service
- Must have experience with web development frameworks such as Struts and Spring
- Must have experience with JDBC driver and SQL server technologies such as MS SQL Server
- Experience with AJAX UI technologies such as EXTJS, Angular JS is a big plus
- Experience with Elastic or SOLR a big plus
- Experience developing micro services a big plus
- Ability to provide support and mentor to junior developers
- Great team player
Education and Certifications
BS/MS in Computer Science Preferred
Share Profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org