A top Gaming company (MNC) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Sr. Product Manager. You will help define and market new products that will shape the future of mobile gaming and mobile entertainment.
Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Korea, Malaysia and India.
The company’s portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows. Reliance Games has over 55 Million users globally across its iOS and Android Portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead product management of a portfolio of games across various business models.
- Run “game as service” business with these titles and ensure their success.
- Maximize titles’ engagement, virality, enjoyment, and monetization.
- Plan and execute product road-map to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust.
- Unengagement and retention activities to reduce the churn and have consumers coming back to the product.
- Use a strong quantitative background to balance the math in new feature design and manage virtual economies.
- Provide market direction to studio – defining business goals and product scope, developing product strategy and ensuring products are tracking against these at key development milestones.
- Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
- Work to continuously improve/promote offerings and optimize response/ROI
- B Tech, MBA preferred.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- Should have managed a P&L of a product or service.
- Experience in product management role at an outstanding online games, social media or consumer internet company or associate, desirable
- Understanding of micro-transaction business models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
- Collaborative and consensus driven approach; strong team player
- Requires some travel.
Job Location: Pune
Contact Person: Madhu Smita
Contact Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040-49181920
For more details please feel free to visit http://www.madhees.com