- Strong hands on experience in implementing and debugging L2/L3 network protocols.
- Familiar with the functional and non-functional requirements for control plane/forwarding , network operating systems
- Domain skills – MPLS, L2 – Ethernet, IP Routing protocols – IGP/EGP: BGP, OSPF, CSPF, IS-IS, MP-BGP, iBGP etc.
- Programming Language of C over Linux/UNIX platform, Shell script.
- Should also have knowledge on Open flow specification, Other relevant Routing and control plane protocols (IGP/EGP and OSI L2/L3) and Open Stack with Neutron, Open vSwitch, KVM Hypervisor, OpenDayLight.
- Tools expertise of gdb, code coverage, Enterprise architect tools, Jenkins/ Mavin/ GIT/ Continuous Integration.
Skill and Experience Details:
Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: L3 Routing and Forwarding Technologies Telecommunication, System Software Design, Access Technologies
Desirable Skills: Linux Systems Programming, L2 Switching Technologies, C Programming, Routing Protocols
Language Skills: English Language
Job Location: Bangalore
Contact Person: Raghu
Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040-49181920
For more details please feel free to visit http://www.madhees.com