- Should be a Graduate / BE and have 4 to 6 Years of AV industry experience.
- Expert & hands-on knowledge in supporting customers with AV products from Crestron, Barco, Extron, Cisco, QSC, Cisco, Samsung, etc.
- Configuration and maintenance of monitoring tools such as Crestron Fusion Tool RV or Room View or Symphony or similar products
- Programing experience of AV products from Crestron, Barco, AMX, etc.
- Ability to coordinate and work with teams and users in different geographical locations
- Good Problem analysis, Negotiation and presentation skills
- Should have good communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization
- Very good understanding of Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Good understanding of Networking and experience in handling Video conferencing equipment.
- Good Knowledge on ITIL processes, definitions and process flow.
- Certification in CTS, Crestron, Barco, etc. is an added advantage.
Skill and Experience Details:
Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Network Data Admin, Video Technical Support, Monitoring and TT Tools, Infra Performance and Optimization, Networking Admin
Desirable Skills: Audio standards, Multimedia Audio Video Codecs
Language Skills: English Language
Job Location: Bangalore
Contact Person: Shiva
Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91-7660000709
For more details please feel free to visit http://www.madhees.com