Our work spans across building intuitive Matchmaking algorithm, Information retrieval, and large scale system design, mobile apps, messaging platform, machine learning and more. We want people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact and build something big. If you have the right skills and passionate about technology, you should join us.
As a SOA Architect you will use your strong experience with creating REST-based APIs, distributed systems and Service Oriented Architectures to create next-generation distributed web applications which are scalable & reusable
Experience: 5+ years of work experience, and should be working in a product based company.
Qualification: BE/Btech, preferably from one of the top engineering colleges.
- Architect, design and develop (hands-on) large-scale, complex systems.
- Rethink and create strategy & roadmap for building scalable solutions
- Implementing the tools and processes, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring
- Provide technical and architectural leadership for one or more software engineering teams.
- Use your technical influence to drive innovation and engineering standards/best practices across Engineering.
- Do research of new technology trends; come up with suggestions and subsequent deployment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of architecting and building scalable systems
- Minimum 7 to 15 year of experience in a Technical Architect role
- Full time CS/Engineering degree from top university
- Working in an internet Product company in a similar role will be preferred.
As part of the team you will get a dynamic and fun place to work, open work culture, subsidized & healthy food, monthly parties and a cool cohort to work with.
Job Location: Mumbai
Contact Person: Kiran Srinivas
Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please feel free to visit www.madhees.com