The term full-stack means developers who are comfortable working with both back-end and front-end technologies.
A full-stack developer doesn’t need to master all of the areas and technologies he needs to work it, because that just makes it nearly impossible, he just needs to be comfortable working with those technologies, and that’s a lot too.
- Design the technical architecture for data storage and analytics
- Create technology roadmap with timelines as per business requirements
- Tool development. Ready to get his hands dirty.
- Build and manage your own team to deliver the deliverables as per the schedule
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS, Meteor and libraries such as jQuery, ExtJS, YUI, Prototype, Dojo, Sencha
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus: Server side Java, Python, Ruby
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Contact Person: Madhusmitha or Sanjuktha
Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please feel free to visit www.madhees.com