To be the Single-point of contact between the customers and support team with proper handling of customer calls and do the necessary follow ups and ensure smooth deliverables to the customers as per the SLA.
- Receiving and logging of calls over phone through verbal request, e-mail etc.
- Analyze the call and escalate to the correct person based on the nature of the call.
- Refer the problem to the competent designated person / service provider.
- Problem escalation in the event of service levels not being adhered to.
- Track and follow-up problems with the designated service provider.
- Call tracking & closure of calls on resolution of problems.
- Assisting the Project Leader on a day-to-day tasks.
- Vendor co-ordination for vendor related issues.
- Monitoring movement of the service personnel.
- Consolidate call reports to provide call statistics reports on daily basis.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through periodic surveys.
- Compile monthly MIS reports and attendance at the end of each month.
- Interacting with third-party vendors for warranty support or AMC as applicable.
- Escalation of calls to relevant personnel / third-party vendors after first level problem isolation.
- Follow-up with third-party vendors to ensure problem resolution and call closure.
- Track inventory of any items sent for repairs and follow-up for replacement.
- Tracking third-party vendor response against defined SLAs.
- Ensure preventive maintenance schedules adhered to by third-party vendors.
- Tracking movement of systems – installation, movement, additions and changes of hardware in existing as well as new equipment.
- Follow-up with approved third-party vendor for the quotation.
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Contact Person: Madhusmitha or Sanjuktha
Contact Email ID: email@example.com
For more details please feel free to visit www.madhees.com