Create and manage a variety of software deliverables for both internal and external customers as defined by the internal and/or external stakeholders. These deliverables may include items such as commercial software projects, automated test scripts, and embedded software development. Apply communication and problem-solving skills to actively solve software issues related to the design, development, deployment, testing, and operation of mission-critical software systems. Help develop strategies to increase quality and efficiencies in the software organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Will include the following, but other duties may be assigned:
- Work with internal and external customers to create software requirements and specifications.
- Design and develop quality software which meets the defined requirements and specifications.
- Ensuring that all software is created in adherence to the software policies and procedure.
- Help develop project plans to ensure software is developed, tested and delivered on time.
- Prepare status reports and keep management, clients and others informed of development status and related issues.
- Keep informed on recent developments in software development.
- Ensure all software related activities comply with the global Harsco compliance standards and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Demonstrate software development experience. Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Demonstrate high-energy level and strong work ethics. Ability to manage multiple tasks and issues to agreed deadlines. Excellent customer service, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Knowledge of software development tooling (SCM, debuggers, bug tracking, quality metrics) is preferred.
Strong in Web Application Development, Database Development & SQL programming, C#.NET, C++.
Mobile App Development, Bluetooth protocols
PREFERRED DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE
Web Based Systems, Database System, Mobile Device Architecture
3 Years – 8 Years.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Requires a Bachelor’s of Engineering Degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline or equivalent. Preferred B.E/B.Tech. Aggregate: 70% or above.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Contact Person: Madhusmitha or Sanjuktha
Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please feel free to visit www.madhees.com