Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the PS Specialist adds value to the SAP CCC through their knowledge of the PS module and knowledge of its integration with other modules.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the PS module
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the Project Systems configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small team
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Understands and applies methodologies and procedures
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree coupled with solid technology and Business Management experience. Previous experience as a consultant or a solution architect.
- 5-7 years of SAP PS configuration with minimum 2 End-to-End Implementations and at least 2 Support Projects
- 3 years Project Management or work scheduling experience
- Experience with and understanding of a Finance shared services centre.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
- Exposure to ITIL Framework.
- SAP Certification in relevant Functional areas will be an added advantage.
- Domain Expertise in Distribution, Discrete, Repetitive , Engineering & Construction will be a plus
- Experience in any of SD, MM, PP, SCM will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of using Solution Manager for managing projects and change management.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Contact Person: Madhusmita
Contact Email ID: email@example.com
For more details please feel free to visit www.madhees.com
To get job updates please like our page www.facebook.com/madhees