We are looking for Associate Architect/Architect (PEGA). This role will work with the application architect to design and implement the application using software engineering techniques within the Pega platform. In addition, this role will oversee other Pega developers and oversee their progress and development of application components.
- Experience in designing PRPC applications including requirements gathering,
- enterprise Architecture design, formulating design of class structure, Rule Set
- hierarchy, organization structure, identification of properties and design of
- flows based on business requirements.
- features – Expressions, Constraints, On Change, Decision Rules like Decision
- Table, Decision Map etc.
- Experience in PRPC integration services – Rule-Connects and Rule-Services,
- activity creation, using/implementing R-U Functions, Core Java Programming,
- XML, AJAX (experience in J2EE will be an advantage).
- Validate Rule Types such as Rule-Obj-Validate, Rule-Edit-Validate and Reporting
- Rule Types such as List View, Summary View and Report Definition, Good
- Debugging Skills on Tracker, SMA and performance tools
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Contact Person: Madhusmita
Contact Email ID: email@example.com
For more details please feel free to visit www.madhees.com
To get job updates please like our page www.facebook.com/madhees