Madhees looking for Hypervisor Administrator having 4-6 Years of vast experience in ESX Hosts, Linux & V Sphere for our MNC Partner in Bangalore.
Must have effective verbal and written English communications skills
The Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) team within IT works closely with the various business units to build and run infrastructure to support the growing needs. The GIS team in India is part of the Global team and provides support and various value added services to the Global Organization in a “follow the sun” model.
This position requires a high degree of teamwork. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn and share knowledge about UNIX Servers. They will need to be an energetic, self motivated individual who enjoy working in a collaborative team environment. They must be committed to Customer Service.
Preferred Software Knowledge:
ESX – vSphere 4 Support
• Administration expertise utilizing Virtual Center, including vSphere Command-Line Interface commands.
• Ability to troubleshoot DRS Cluster errors with shares, pools, and limits
• Ability to troubleshoot HA Cluster errors with slot calculations, admission control, and host monitoring
• Capable of troubleshooting ESX host issues with VMware, independent of St Louis Support staff
• Hardware administration experience on Dell and Cisco server hardware
• NFS Administration knowledge
• Capable of monitoring, configuring and diagnosing storage access issues with EMC CLARiiON and NetApp NAS Storage to View, configure, and diagnose storage access problems
• Perl and/or Powershell scripting experience
• Storage Knowledge.
Education Requirements: University degree – B.Tech/BS/MCA/B.Sc(Computers)
Contact Details: Madhusmita@7660000711.
Email | email@example.com|
For more details reach us www.madhees.com
To get job updates please like our page www.facebook.com/madhees