Are you an aspiring and creative User Interface Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment? We’re looking for a candidate who will be responsible for creating UI designs and implementation of AJAX based interface for an enterprise Java application running on Tomcat. We are looking for an engineer who can work in a highly collaborative, distributed and cross functional Agile team and will take a lead role in providing UI design , solution and code for our learner management system and also be responsible for code reviews and ensuring unit tests and overall integration tests to help with the quality of the product.
We are expanding our development team and adding additional positions to start developing and maintaining our enterprise learner management system which lets our 6000+ customers consume content from a variety of sources and with different features that fit the needs of learners. We believe that our customers deserve the best experience and we are delivering on those with state of the art product that you will be working on. You could be the one to help us achieve our goal!
- Ability to develop user interface under Ajax based UI solutions for our enterprise JAVA application.
- Work hand-in-hand with rest of the team for functional implementation and also help identify coding patterns and anti-patterns and also support of the implementation of the UI patterns through code reviews.
- Helps break down, estimate, and provide just-in-time design for small increments of UI development work.
- Collaborates with different people in variety of situations.
- Test-drives clean, quality code, working closely with other Agile team members.
- Consistently follows software development methodology
Knowledge and Skills
- 3- 5 years of industry experience
- Must have experience with AJAX based UI technologies such as EXTJS, Angular JS, React JS etc
- Must have experience creating responsive design.
- Must have experience in creating UI based test framework using technologies such as selenium
- Must have experience creating enterprise web application using server side JAVA running underTomcat web Service.
- Great Team Player
Education and Certifications
BS/MS in Computer Science Preferred
Share Profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org