Required QA Manager with 10+ Years of experience in Quality Management Systems & Quality Audit. Preferred Candidates with NDT Certification. This opportunity is with a Multinational Manufacturing Client in Hyderabad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should be well versed with Quality Management Systems (QMS) at Plant level in a manufacturing setup.
- Candidate must be able to check & inspect the product quality is within the parameters or not of product produced.
- Candidate would be responsible for Quality Audit of the Plant. He should be able to develop SOP’s and Work Instructions.
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge of Quality Systems & Auditing
- Candidate must have sound technical knowledge of Powder Coating, Painting, and Pre-treatment and should have worked closely with the manufacturing team.
- Candidate will be handling ISO; he will maintain the documentation and coordinate the meetings as per the ISO schedules.Corrective & Preventive action of the quality issues and report to manufacturing for rectifications and adherence to the quality norms as per the parameters specified.
- Effectively troubleshoot quality issues at the initial stages at manufacturing level and minimize the quality rejection.
- Candidate should be able to give training to the Quality Team at plant level on QA & QC and follow the Quality goals earmarked for the Unit.
- Incumbent must be able to read architectural drawings and suggest.
- Working knowledge of ASTM,AWS,ASME, API Standards
- NDT Certification on PT, UT, MPI, RT
- Well versed with the QMS systems as per ISO.
- Well versed with MS Office.( Excel, Word & PPT)
QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.TECH (Mechanical or Civil)
Share Profiles on email@example.com