Perfection of our #Recruitment Process is confirmed by our clienteles. By framing high specifications in software development and implementation we have developed our own idea of operational procedures to achieve high level of transmogrify.
Our 8+ years of experience in the HR space combined with our years of HR process redesign have given us the unique skill set to be able to quickly understand your business requirements and then closely look keen unto various technologies to improve your business stratagems.
We focus on the requirements of the user to create spectacular solutions through our knowledge in Research, Approach and Design Methodologies. Our delivery systems are moldable, outstanding to the different needs of different clients.
Would be privilege if we can assist in building your team. would be glad to hear from you
Explore a Tie Up with us | email@example.com |
Contact – 040 65352565
Madhees looking forward to hire Human Resources Manager having extensive experience into HR and Talent Acquisition for one of our Premier IT Partner who is into Supply Chain and Business Process Solutions, Global Head Quarters in United States Of America.
Salary Range : 15 – 17 LPA
MBA in HR from an institution of renown
- 8-10 years across various disciplines of HR, out of which at least 6 year should be in talent acquisition/recruitment.
- Minimum 6 years in IT industry.
- Minimum 2 years as Manager of HR
- Familiarity with latest HR practices in IT industry
- Ability to get the right talent in stipulated time period. Hands on hiring in all the niche skill set in IT
- Ability to attract talent from all channels of recruitment. Familiar with industries best practices of hiring.
- First-hand experience with developing and maintaining performance evaluation system
- Design and implement initiatives for retention and arresting attrition
- Identifying and analyzing problems
- Creative mind-set towards finding out-of-the-box solutions
- Conversant with statutory compliance
Job Location: Bhopal
Share your profiles on | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Reach out 7660000737
Madhees looking Forward to hire Programmer Analyst having 3+ Years of Experience in Oracle Technical and HRMS for one of our Esteemed client, 150 Years old, presence in 50+ Countries, Lead in Global HR, IT, Engineering, Compliance and Governance..
- Strong Technical expertise in
- Oracle PLSQL
- Oracle XML Publisher
- HRMS APIs and Conversions
- Good knowledge in at least two of the following modules in Oracle HRMS (EBS R12.1).
- Oracle Core HR
- Oracle Payroll
- Oracle Benefits
- Oracle Time and Labor
- Knowledge on Forms Personalization
- Experience in Open Enrollment Setup
- Experience in Data Conversion
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily system support tasks to resolve system issues with internal users and external vendors.
- Develops, tests and implements configurable components for Core HR, Payroll, Standard/Advanced Benefits, Oracle Time and Labor.
- Develops, tests, implements and supports custom interfaces/extensions as required.
- Works on new module implementations, upgrades and application integrations as required
- Assists with the Identification and resolution of errors or problems within existing processes and programs.
- Manages multiple priorities successfully.
- Documents technical specifications/requirements.
- Develop and support custom
- Experience with EBS open Interfaces and API’s
- Develop and document systems requirements and designing, prototyping and testing under multiple deadlines
- Technical problem solving and software change management
- Produce unit test scripts and support all testing activities
Share Profiles on | email@example.com |
Madhees looking for SAP Web Dynpro Consultant with 5+ Years of vast experience in SAP ABAP skills for our Reputed Multinational Partner presence in Bangalore.
Looking for Core Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment professionals for Hyderabad.
This is for a NASDAQ listed company into Data Management/ Global Research services with more than 28000 employees.
Experience of 6 to 8 years is preferred (From corporate experience only)
Salary ranges from 7 L to 8.5L.
Its based out of Mind Space, Hyderabad.
Please share your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Madhees Looking for Head Hunters who are Internet enthusiastic, Dynamic, Crazy and Target seekers.
- Graduation from any stream
- Communication as good to communicate
- Good number of connects on social networking sites
- Attitude to sell
Experience: 0.6 – 3Years
Please share your profiles on email@example.com
Reach us http://www.madhees.com
As a HR Manager, you need to implement and execute HR policies, procedures and strategies. Provides counsel and resolution of HR issues to ensure compliance with all applicable Labour Legislation and effectively manages employee/management relationships. Works to resolve any conflicts, which may arise and involves legal representatives as may be necessary. Conducts any disciplinary or grievance meetings. Interfaces with local legal/ regulatory agencies on HR related topics.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Establish workforce practices that make people more competitive.
- Introduce & Measure HR practices that have an impact on the organizations profitability.
Ensure expense lines of salaries & training are within the budgeted expenses, also to have a control over :
1. Employee Welfare Expenditure.
2. Recruitment expenses
3. Salary expenses
- Ensure that the quality of personnel selected is suitable to meet customer needs.
- Ensure adequate training of personnel selected.
- Ensures comprehensive workforce planning that takes into consideration current and future business needs.
- Ensures a competitive salary structure is in place for all positions.
- Ensure implementation of all HR related policies namely Staffing, Training & development, Performance Management, compensation management, HR rules and regulations which includes Leave etc.
- Ensures implementation of Staffing, Training & development, Performance Management, compensation management, HR rules and regulations etc.
- Responsible for Training & Development of staff.
- To develop a Retention strategy.
- To design a career path and responsible for career development of staff.
- In consultation with department heads and the General Manager prepares a succession plan for key positions.
- Responsible to ensure that Targets/Key Result Areas and Personal Development Targets are set for all positions and confirmations/ performance appraisals are done periodically. Responsible for timely setting of KRA and review as per the PMS guidelines
- Ensure Position Guidelines are handed over to all positions during joining and the same is revisited periodically. (changes in the JD should be done in conjunction with the India Mgt Office HR)
- Responsible for all HR related documentation and letters, files.
- Responsible for Payroll updates and co-ordination with Finance department.
- Responsible for statutory compliances in co-ordination with the consultant & India Mgt Office HR.
- Responsible for maintaining all the necessary HR processes and documentation for hospital accreditation.
- Will perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Interacts with employees to obtain feedback & suggestions to provide conducive work environment that would help improve performance.
- Analyses the exit interview reports and Initiates activities to reduce turnover and thus retain talent.
- Handles employee grievances and provides appropriate counselling.
- Responsible for employee motivational & recreational activities
Experience: 8+ years
Job Location: Columbia
Contact Person: Madhusmita
Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please feel free to visit www.madhees.com
To get job updates please like our page www.facebook.com/madhees