Looking for [Lady] Vice President – Operations for a Global Delivery Centre of a Multinational Company based out of Hyderabad. This is a Data Investment Management Company, which is a FTSE100 and NASDAQ listed. This company is one of the worlds largest Information and Consultancy groups, employing over 30,000 employees.
Position Title: Vice-President – Operations
Functional reporting into: Managing Director
Package: 40-45 Lakhs
- Lead the team to meet business objectives as laid down by the GDC and the Global teams.
- Build on talent through capability and skills development as well as exposure to various facets of operations.
- Work with all stakeholders to build a conducive and mutually beneficial work environment, which helps in growing the business, as well as improve employee morale as well as retention.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset geared towards constantly improvising and improving processes and work practices
- Ensure a Pristine Control Environment – All operational risks to be assessed and mitigated, and control/audit issues actively managed to resolution
- Ensure team budgets are understood, measured and utilized as per laid down guidelines. It is also important that s/he understands the financial model and ensures that we are gaining in terms of revenue and business spread
- Effective Communication for both internal and external stakeholders providing regular; develop strong working relationship between GDC teams and the company first units.
- Understand the Companies GDC work practices, value system, vision, mission and ensure that all actions depict these practices at all times. Key to understand that “Employees come First”. This in turn needs to reflect in the employee satisfaction and retention metrics, as well as all stakeholder feedback.
- Ensure self & team’s compliance to company’s/ group’s policies & procedures
- Exercise full leadership and supervisory responsibility over the department typically consisting of multiple teams
- Evaluates teams’ performance and make course correction as required
- Responsible for manpower planning and resource management thereby ensuring maximum utilization
- Recommends new work procedures with broader scope of impact; deals with variable (occasionally complex) issues with substantial potential impact
- Identify training needs for the team, conduct training programs/contribute training material to the training department
- Responsible & accountable for adherence in the team for company’s data information system
- Application of knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how own area collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals.
- Persuades and influences others through strong communication and diplomacy skills; negotiate with both internal & external parties
- Primary shift is the 1pm to 10pm shift but may need to change based on business needs
- 14-18 years of which 8-10 years in Operations working in the BPO, ITES, MR industry. Female preferred position.
- Very good understanding of business, technology & operations
- Should have managed cross cultural teams greater than 75 resources, should have a healthy track record of been thrown into the fire and work in an unstructured environment
- People and Process Management skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills; strong communication and presentation/public speaking skills
- Team building – Ability to manage diverse teams, good at conflict management
- Execution skills: Quick thinker who can take strategic decisions to implement, has ability to prioritize; is analytical in thinking and has attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and work under tight timelines
- Positive attitude; should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
How to Apply
Share your profile on email@example.com