Director – Digital Campaign Management
Director –Campaign management will lead the digital campaign management practice across paid marketing channels. He/she will play a crucial role in creating strategies to achieve campaign goals for company’s clients as well as help set strategy for cross-channel optimization and attribution modeling. This role is also responsible for strengthening the campaign management practice.
This role reports into the Delivery Head and will be based at company’s Bangalore Office with significant interaction with US based teams and clients.
This role comprises of four key functions.
a.Oversee digital-cross-channel campaigns across clients, with accountability for ensuring operational excellence and highest quality outputs with specific focus on paid channels
b.Provide guidance to the delivery teams on relevant methodologies and applications to achieve client campaign goals
c.Helps the team in providing in-depth analysis on a range of topics including budget management, campaign structure, channel attribution, advanced re-targeting and modeling, etc.
d.Establishes quality standards and ensures implementation of processes to deliver quality output for effective client servicing
e.Be the senior-level point of escalation to resolve issues, prioritize projects, or develop time-sensitive, high-impact work
a.Leads the creation of frameworks to analyze campaign performance and opportunities including cross-channel optimization, attribution modeling, and advanced techniques to improve marketers’ ability to optimize scarce marketing budgets and or make the case for increase spend.
b.Recommend and drive the implementation of new tools and processes to continuously improve campaign management capabilities
c.Develop frameworks for delivering successful search, display, email and social media campaigns
People and Leadership
a.Build and manage a team of geographically dispersed subject matter experts
b.Identify and nurture talent and foster a culture of learning
a.Collaborate with client partners and business development and assist the team with identifying growth opportunities for company and its clients
b.Develops relationships with 3rd party tools/platforms and works towards establishing company as a preferred partner
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising from a reputed institution
Knowledge / Experience:
Expert knowledge in campaign structure, bid management, budget management, media mix, channel attribution etc.
- At least 12 years of experience with proven leadership skills in managing cross-channel (search, display, re-targeting, email, social) digital campaigns of $20M or larger
- Has managed teams of 30 or more people in various geographic locations with a proven track record of executing successful campaigns
- Must have prior experience in leading cross-channel global digital campaigns with fortune 500 companies
- Has the ability to work with senior management and work within the political structure of his/her own organization as well as the clients
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations
- Prior experience of establishing relationships and working with third party vendors, sales, marketing, and legal teams is an added advantage
Contact Person: MadhuSmita
Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org