Search for Associate Vice President Delivery, The one who is having Minimum 15 Years of Extensive Experience in Delivery Management and Business Strategies for one of the Leading CRM Product Client Presence in Noida.
The Associate Vice President Delivery Services Group will provide leadership and direction to the Delivery Team in Noida. She/he will be responsible for ensuring that all projects implemented are delivered to high quality in a timely fashion, with effective financial management and through close coordination with relevant functions
Delivery Management and Business growth:
- Manage the implementation and delivery of all client and internal projects from Noida.
- Ensure efficient and profitable software delivery operations.
- Ensure a good balance between client needs and Organization profitability
- Align with sales and provide the required sales support for aggressive growth
- Ensure quality of delivery meets contractual requirements, legal obligations and organizational policy and procedures.
- Lead a group of 250+ highly trained product consultants, operations managers and senior managers (delivery team) and be responsible for ensuring that the team grows and develops its capacity.
- Ensure a cohesive and congenial environment and a highly motivated team while delivering high performance
- Identify and develop leaders for future and ensure effective succession management
- Develop a progressive recruitment, induction, ongoing training and research system to ensure high-quality substance and a capabilities in the entire team
- Plan for optimum resource utilization and synchronize with HR for resource needs
- Contribute to improvements on project management processes and systems
- Identify and Initiate internal projects to ensure efficient delivery operations
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level, Program Efficiency and SLAs
Customer/ Client Management:
- Build, manage and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Provide clients with overall account management as well as business consulting, as required
The candidate should demonstrate core Delivery Management competencies, including communication, project management, technical design, team leadership and Team management skills. The Individual also should have managed a team size of 200 employees in a product/BFSI vertical.
- Proven knowledge and experience relevant to the position, and a commitment to continuously updating this knowledge.
- Very Strong Customer and Consumer Relationship Management Skills
- Excellent planning and execution capability
- An ability to work well under pressure
- A flexible approach with Can do attitude
- Good understanding of finances and budgets
- Experience of working in international development/ operational management would be advantageous
Package: 30 Lakhs (Inclusive Variables)
Job Location: Noida/Mumbai
To be considered, please respond with a copy of your Resume, Contact details, Availability, Location and Current working status.
E Mail at | email@example.com |